Monday, June 9, 2008

breaking the silence

I'm writing from Florence, Italy, where I'm finally able to access my blogspot page again. I apologize for the long silence on the blog--I spent about six weeks in China, where internet browsers are not allowed to access blogspot.com. I appreciate the concern many of you showed following the earthquake in Sichuan on May 12th, and I'm sorry that my abrupt silence on the blog caused some worry. Fortunately, I wasn't affected by the quake, and the many friends who accompanied me at various stages of my journey in China are also safe.

I am going to be organizing my photos in the near future, and creating posts on my travels following my last update from Vietnam. Please check back soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi Dustin! what are you doing in Florence? how long will you be in Europe? looking forward to comparing notes on China, and would love to know what's on your reading list these days. hope all is well!
HSF